Company Profile : Novartis
Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125 000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.
Company Website : www.novartis.in
Job Position : Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Pharm/ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Novartis Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Pharm/ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Novartis Jobs 2021 :
The Primary Market Research Analyst plays a key role in the project delivery team by participating in analysis creation, developing excel workbooks and updating power-point presentations. Has problem solving skills through data analytics.
- Understand key business issues, and provide solution based on data analytics.
- Take lead in supporting Manager in managing end-to-end Market Research projects, which includes managing external partners, data analysis, report delivery etc.
- Good understanding and experience of steps involved in managing Market research projects like link testing, template designing, basic questionnaire designing, report creation and writing insights etc.
- Good understanding of different types of market research projects like brand tracks, C-SAT, campaign evaluation,
- Design custom analyses using tools such as excel, R, SPSS, SAS, and Tableau.
- Develop power point presentation / dashboards to communicate analyses results.
- Derive insights and recommendations from the analyses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance analyses / insights.
- Take ownership of the work assigned and adhere to timelines.
- Participate / take initiative in site level activities.
- Seek opportunities to further enhance interpersonal skills.
- Help new team members in onboarding and trainings.
Skills Required For Novartis Jobs 2021 :
- B.Tech/M.Tech/BE/ME/B.Pharm/M.Pharm, and strong academic performance Fluency in English
- 1-3 years of quantitative market research experience with agencies or health care consultancy companies
- Highly motivated individual contributor
- Experience in working on any of the statistical tools such as SPSS or R
- Preferred, Excel VBA expertise
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Strong ability to plan and organize task for self.
- Adaptability to fast changing work environment
- Quality driven approach with high attention to details
- Knowledge of standard statistical techniques like Regression, Correlation, Significance testing, etc.