Company Profile : Axtria
Axtria is an award-winning global commercial solutions provider for the life sciences industry. Since 2010, Axtria’s cloud software and domain expertise – including data analytics, life sciences, and commercial operations – have helped customers transform the product commercialization journey to increase product sales and improve patient healthcare outcomes.
Company Website : www.axtria.com
Job Position : Analyst Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Axtria Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Axtria Jobs 2022 :
- Technical –Ability to comprehend complex tasks and execute them with little to no supervision. Create Decision Support Applications on Enterprise Platforms, Learn the nuances of data science and new age technology applications.
- Logical Thinking – Ability to think Analytically, use a Systematic and Logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notice discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and deliverables.
- Communication –Ability to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others, whether in writing or verbally.
Skills Required For Axtria Jobs 2022 :
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & Development: Product Development/Engineering & Software development for life sciences Industry.
- DATA PROCESSING & ANALYSIS: to retrieve, transform, classify, or manipulate data information.
- INSIGHT GENERATION: Analyze data problems, and situations
- TRENDS / PATTERN ANALYSIS: study business data over time, use of statistical techniques, algorithms.
- BUILDING APPLICATIONS: Create and customize Business applications on multiple platforms.
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures.