Company Profile : Enphase Energy
Enphase is the world’s leading provider of microinverter-based solar, storage, and energy management technology. We are advancing a sustainable future for all
Company Website : www.enphase.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer – System Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Enphase Energy Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Enphase Energy Jobs 2021 :
Be a part of the storage engineering team, helping to triage and resolve complex customer escalations and questions from internal teams. We are looking for a Associate System Analyst Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the bridge between customer support and engineering teams by helping customer support team to diagnose and resolve customer problems
- Develop tools and automation to prevent the issues from occurring in the future.
- Handle, coordinate, and resolve escalations from the customer support team into engineering teams
- Use administrative interfaces, database queries, and reviewing source code to diagnose and resolve customer problems.
- Investigate and resolve system performance issues/analysis using variety of tools including python,ruby,shell scripts,quicksight
- Run reports at internal customer requests
- Write up on HW/SW issues as bugs and resolve or escalate.
- Analyze logs, diagnose hardware/software faults, apply known fixes, find new solutions
- To provide L-2/L-3 support to resolve field issues/queries
- Train Customer Support team
Skills Required For Enphase Energy Jobs 2021 :
- Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science Degree
- Should have a “let’s do” attitude
- 0-2 years’ Experience working with product support role
- Basic programming skills and knowledge in at least one language: Ruby, Bash, Perl, Python etc.
- Basic working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Networking, shell,python scripting skills a plus.
- Previous experience as application engineers is good to have
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, the ability to work individually, within a team, and with other groups
- Experience with software development release cycles and software QA processes highly desired
- Service-oriented personality and willing to work in night shift when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including information consolidation and presentation