Company Profile : DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Company Website : www.dxc.technology
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For DXC Technology Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For DXC Technology Jobs 2021 :
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Skills Required For DXC Technology Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment