Company Profile : Neustar
Neustar, Inc. is an American technology company that provides real-time information and analytics for the Internet, risk, digital performance and defense, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing industries, and also provides clearinghouse and directory services to the global communications and Internet industries.
Company Website : www.home.neustar
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Neustar Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Neustar Jobs 2022 :
In this role you will run along the cutting edge with an all-star lineup of experts in computer science, software engineering, marketing science, operation research and marketing strategy. You will be actively involved in design and development of the multilayered microservices java application deployed on cloud. This involves working closely with technologies which are trending currently in the market. Our Application helps our clients in making decisions by providing solutions in cross channel attribution space and marketing mix modeling space.
Job Duties :
- Work closely with Technical Lead Manager to develop algorithms of SaaS based marketing analytics platform.
- Work closely with System Architects to ensure smooth integration of 3rdparty engines into the SaaS platform.
- A hands-on developer with a test-driven approach to coding, contributing high quality, production ready code.
- Technically oriented individual participating actively in design and code reviews
- Resolve technical issues and bring in innovation that improves scalability and performance of Neustar products.
Skills Required for Neustar Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-1 years’ experience
- Strong algorithms and data structure, computing skills an any one of the following programming languages – Java (JVM based language), SQL
- SQL and Database internals
- Stellar academic background and/or proven track record