Company Profile : InfoStretch
Infostretch Corporation Pvt Ltd is a Multinational Organization; Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. We help enterprises get digital right, the first time, by combining ready-made digital transformation tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships with our in-depth experience.
Infostretch helps clients deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle and support continuous innovation. We are a fast-growing company and growing at 60% year on year for the last five years.
Company Website : www.infostretch.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For InfoStretch Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For InfoStretch Jobs 2021 :
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
Skills Required For InfoStretch Jobs 2021 :
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java and SQL.
- Hands on Experience in Java and Spring.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
Desired Skills :
- Spring Framework, JPA, Database Design and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.