Company Profile : Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, our operation has a global reach and extends to about 50 countries worldwide across mature and emerging markets with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 different nations.
We partner across countries, divisions and regions to deliver holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice, aligned to our high ethical standards. We strive for quality and excellence in our work and professional relationships, recognizing and rewarding extraordinary performance among our employees and providing opportunities for internal mobility, dedicated training and leadership.
Company Website : www.credit-suisse.com
Job Position : C++ Developer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Credit Suisse Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Credit Suisse Jobs 2021 :
- The Core Technologies team seeks an individual to help the market/exchange connectivity (eMax) initiatives. The individual will be involved in build-out and delivering enhancements to the platform supporting different market connectivity initiatives. Coordinate with multiple business and IT business partners (FX, Cash, LD) to understand their requirement and deliver the new business demands. The individual needs to mentor juniors and help other team members in day to day activities.
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn these domains and build a career in multi-asset electronic trading.
Skills Required For Credit Suisse Jobs 2021 :
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Experience
- Proficient in any time series Databases or relational Databases
- Good Knowledge or Experience in Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts.
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Understanding of market data and markets globally is a plus
Technology Stack :
- C++, Python, Perl/Shell
- OS : Linux, Windows
- Cloud computing