Company Profile : Rupeek
Rupeek is an asset backed online lending platform. Rupeek is disrupting traditional brick-and-mortar lending model. Our low operational costs and credit evaluation tools are making credit cheaper for borrowers and investing more valuable for lenders. Rupeek aims to bring financial inclusion for the masses and introduce products that are transparent, people friendly and provide value for lenders and borrowers. Simplified and affordable gold loans are only the beginning.
Company Website : www.rupeek.com
Job Position : Data Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Rupeek Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Rupeek Jobs 2022 :
- Write SQL queries for ad hoc analysis or for admin related tasks on a frequent basis.
- Responsible for maintaining uptime of the datawarehouse. Should be able to troubleshoot issues when the db goes down to make it available ASAP.
- Build robust and flexible data pipelines, maintaining the scripts modularity and readability.
- Build robust and flexible webhooks.
Skills Required For Rupeek Jobs 2022 :
- 1-2 years experience in working in data projects.
- Good coding skills in languages like python/java/c/c++ etc.
- Object oriented programming in above mentioned languages.
- Manipulation/Transformation of dataframes in python.
- Very Good SQL querying capability.
- Knowledge on datawarehouse concepts,normalization, database design etc.
- Experience in working with both NoSQL and SQL database systems like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in working with AWS services like S3,Redshift,EMR,Lambda,SQS etc
- Good at working with Linux machines. Familiarity with shell scripting, navigation commands, directory structure, admin commands etc.
- Good to have:
- Experience in building data pipelines using big data technologies like spark, hadoop etc.
- Good to have: Expertise on working with AWS Redshift and its concepts.
- Should have passion to work with data and derive insights out of it.
- Should take ownership of the task given
- Should be proactive while performing DE tasks
- Good communication skills