Company Profile : EPAY Systems
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions help companies with hourly workforces recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees.
Company Website : www.epaysystems.com
Job Position : Delivery Analyst
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For EPAY Systems Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For EPAY Systems Jobs 2021 :
As a Delivery Analyst ( Technical Support), you will work closely with the Service Delivery Technical Support Managers, Leadership group, supporting customers for Level 1 cases. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy individual to be on the front line, connecting with customers and driving high customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have customer support experience with HCM or HRIS systems, including time and attendance software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot system cases at Level 1 support. Interact with customers to understand issues in accordance to EPAY’s HCM platform and resolve the cases in a timely fashion, driving high customer satisfaction.
- Adjust customers’ system setup according to new customer requirements or plan changes.
- Adhere to the SOPs and set protocols driving the department’s matrices and maintain the contractual service level agreements for EPAY customers.
- Ensure excellent incident management skills while documenting all customers’ transactions in our CRM application (Salesforce).
- Identify and analyze specific workforce trends for our customers and suggests best practices from a compliancy standpoint.
Skills Required For EPAY Systems Jobs 2021 :
- 1-3 years technical/customer support in HRIS systems, including time and attendance
- Should have prior experience handling US, Canada and UK based customers
- Strong customer facing skills, including verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and communicating action plans to the customer as required
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution