Company Profile : Altum Labs
Altum is a technology company headquartered in the USA with a wide array of experience and success stories in mobile and web application development for small and medium size organizations. It also specializes in end to end data migration services. “Offering superior quality deliverables by leveraging the best possible software practices and standards” is our motto.
Company Website : www.altumlabs.com
Job Position : Dev Trainee
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Altum Labs Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Altum Labs Jobs 2021 :
- We need Dev Trainees who are willing to explore new technologies, ready to grasp new challenges and ready for new learning. Candidates must follow the coding standard set by our organisation/client.
- Candidates will be working mostly on projects which are based on .Net technologies, various JS frameworks and SQL. However technology may change as per requirements.
Skills Required For Altum Labs Jobs 2021 :
- OOPS Fundamentals.
- HTML/DHTML/XML knowledge.
- Strong protocol level knowledge i.e. HTTP etc.
- RDBMS, SQL knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of any one programming language (preferred C#).
- Must have worked on at least one live – academic software project.
Required Non Technical Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact at various levels of Organization & client team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired Technical Skills
- .Net technologies.
- MS SQL server (2000/2005/2008/2012).
- WCF, Web Services.
- Ajax, Java Script, jQuery.
Desired Non Technical Skills
- Formal project life-cycle (SDLC) knowledge.
- Good communication skills,self learner, good grasping skills, Eager to learn & grow.
- Ready to put extra efforts in personal time to learn the technologies & system.
- Strong OOPS Fundamentals.