Company Profile : Cricbuzz
Cricbuzz, the most popular destination for Cricket in India, provides all round coverage of international, domestic and T20 cricket tournaments from around the world. Alongside its extremely popular website and mobile site, Cricbuzz’s mobile applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry are the no. 1 cricket apps on the respective app stores.
Company Website : www.cricbuzz.com
Job Position : Linux and Cloud Administrator
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cricbuzz Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Cricbuzz Jobs 2021 :
We are looking for an experienced Linux and Cloud Administrator who can help us maintain our production server and ensure the proper running of the applications.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering team to deploy and operate systems.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Monitor performance and optimize it.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
Skills Required For Cricbuzz Jobs 2021 :
- Experience in Linux Administration in production environments.
- Strong understanding of scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Strong understanding of current network protocols, architecture, and design.
- Experience with Containerization tools like Docker, Docker Swarn, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Infrastructure/configuration management using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services or IBM Softlayer and management of cluster and deployments on a very large scale.
- Experience with various monitoring tools and concepts.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.