Company Profile : Aachi Masala Foods
AACHI GROUP was founded in the year 1995 by Mr. A.D. Padma Singh Isaac, a first generation entrepreneur and the group has crossed an annual turnover of Rs. 1200 Crores. The AACHI GROUP has grown by leaps and bounds with around 17 manufacturing units and a Government of India approved food-testing laboratory. The Group’s marketing and sales network has an enviable 4500 distributors across India who cater to over 1.5 million retailers. AACHI products are exported currently to over 45 countries.
The companies under the AACHI Group are AACHI MASALA FOODS (P) LTD., AACHI SPICES FOODS (P) LTD., AACHI SPECIAL FOODS (P) LTD. More than 3500 employees constitute the AACHI FAMILY who contribute to the growth of the organization. AACHI has become a household name because of its excellent quality products and at the same time catering to the common man at affordable price. The product range is so wide and backed up by quality products that no household can afford to miss Aachi products from the kitchen. The success of the brand Aachi may be attributed to the intense demand of consumers from all walks of life.
Company Website : www.aachigroup.com
Job Position : Management Trainee
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Aachi Masala Foods Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Aachi Masala Foods Jobs 2021 :
- Selected candidates will be trained to handle all areas in the function / Department under the guidance of a senior professional. They will have to undergo an 18-month PGDME course at Aachi Institute of Management & Entrepreneurial Development in collaboration with Bharathidasan University, Business Development Center by following the usual procedure.
- On successful completion of the PGDME course, based on their performance during the study period and training they will be paid a salary (CTC) of 3 – 4 lakhs per annum (LPA), and they may be assigned a department/function based on their interest/aptitude and also based on the organizational requirement.
- All final year students who are expecting their results can also apply.