Company Profile : Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Website : www.morganstanley.com
Job Position : Python / Perl Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Best in The Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award winning technology platforms that help to propel our Firm’s businesses to be the top in the market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We have built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our offices globally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant and diverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functional domains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to the community and sharing knowledge.
- We are seeking a skilled and experienced technologist and leader to found, grow, manage and lead a new team in Bangalore, accountable for delivery of automation across our global compute and storage infrastructure. The successful candidate will recruit and manage a combination of full-time and outsourced staff in a DevOps team responsible for delivering on significant automation demand from infrastructure product owners, be accountable for work ingestion and prioritisation, and represent the team?s work to senior management.
- On a technical level, the role requires use of declarative configuration-as-code principles and extensive automation to ensure high quality, well-tested and maintainable products are delivered through a CI/CD pipeline, able to be handed over to other teams for use and further maintenance in the long term.
Skills Required for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- Evidence of successful development/engineering team leadership experience.
- Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols
- Experience of using a modern configuration management system, such as Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef.
- Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
- Enthusiasm for modern dev tools & practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Management of external vendor resources