Company Profile : Resideo
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees.
Company Website : www.resideo.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Resideo Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Resideo Jobs 2021 :
- Requires good DevOps skills and mastery of one or more DevOps tools like Octopu, Jenkins and scripting skills.
- Able to evaluate, analyze and should have excellent technical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Analytical and assessment skills to identify areas to improve reliability or performance
- Highly motivated with willingness to take ownership/responsibility for their work and ability to support globally distributed teams.
- Adept at selecting and utilizing appropriate technologies to solve complex problems effectively.
Skills Required For Resideo Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other equivalent degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Release Engineer and deploying on cloud platforms- Azure, Azure Kubernetes (AKS), Service Fabric Cluster (SFC).
- Experience in supporting continuous delivery programs in which patches, new versions, and bug fixes are more frequently deployed to end users without sacrificing stability or reliability.
- Worked with project teams to identify apt release schedule and initiate deploy of build to controlled environments.
- L2 supporting experience from an Operations standpoint during incident bridges, deployment bridges, integrating monitoring requirements and runbook creation.
- Worked in a 24*7 operations support model