Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase & Co
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
Company website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for JP Morgan Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for JP Morgan Jobs 2021 :
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software products for automation testing.
Skills Required for JP Morgan Jobs 2021 :
The Test Engineering Services Automation Developer role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in Core Java, Maven, REST API Automation, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Proficiency in automation design and framework development
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Working with the local Automation team manager to create, automated test cases.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with Application Development, QA, Operations, business and other technical teams (GSO/GTI).