Company Profile : Sabre
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry – from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Company Website : www.sabre.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- 1+ years development experience.
- Good knowledge of Agile concepts and its implementation experience
- Work with team to deliver quality product
- Travel Domain knowledge a big plus
- Solid knowledge on latest technologies
- Good Knowledge on XML, REST & WEB API, SOA Framework
- Advance know of AJAX, CSS & BootStrap
- Good CI/CD experience
- Worked on GCP would be additional plus
- Expertise in DB Management and development
- Experience in using variety of IT Management, DevOps, GIT
- Full SDLC experience
Skills Required For Sabre Jobs 2021 :
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software product.
- Ability to resolve customer requirement simpler and faster.
- Production Maintenance and involving/contributing in RCA, define and execute preventive mechanisms, Adherence to Enterprise standards.
- Work with others in team on technical challenges and resolve them.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions across GT.
- Suggest and help product owners with amicable, cost effective solutions fast.
- Help team to deliver projects on time and with quality
- Overall Project Delivery (On time and quality)
- Be responsive to emails and request by prioritizing them effectively based on timeline.