Company Profile : PDI Software
PDI, the leader in enterprise management software for the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale markets, delivers solutions to connect to intelligent business. Our people-first approach, combined with our 37 years heritage and best-in-class technology, helps our customers thrive in today’s digital economy. We’re passionate about our customers’ & employees’ success and delivering exceptional experiences. Our vision is simple: we want to be the global leader in enterprise management software to the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale industries, and we’re well on our way.
Company Website : www.pdisoftware.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PDI Software Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For PDI Software Jobs 2021 :
As a Software Engineer I, you will be part of an agile team responsible for developing, testing, delivering & maintaining features for our logistics solutions. Collaborating with your team members, scrum master & product owner, you will regularly identify opportunities to improve deliverable quality and team productivity. You must be comfortable working in both Windows & Linux environments and ready to learn new programming languages & technologies.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Understand business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a range of complex systems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Serve as programmer throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Involve in multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
- Works within an Agile environment, responds to change quickly, including re-focusing development efforts and adapting to evolving requirements
Skills Required For PDI Software Jobs 2021 :
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software engineering for web applications, cloud & enterprise architecture
- Familiar with Visual Studio or VS Code and source control (GIT SCM patterns, CI & DevOps)
- Strong working experience with Microsoft SQL Server including schema design, queries & basic administration
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Familiar with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in object-oriented languages and database querying languages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Retail and wholesale petroleum industry knowledge & experience preferred