Company Profile : Saviynt
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a friction less user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforce, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Company Website : www.saviynt.com
Job Position : Support Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Saviynt Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Saviynt Jobs 2021 :
- The Incident Response Specialist is responsible for the 7x24x365 monitoring and remedial activities in support of IT Corporate and Production Cloud Services. The Monitoring Specialist will provide continuous monitoring and support and perform routine activities for all systems and services. Knowledge of services, techniques and procedures are required, and good communication and collaboration skills are essential for consulting with users and next tier resources to determine and remediate software or system functionality, issues is also required.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to ongoing monitoring, ticket creation, updates, management, escalation and notification as warranted, and participation on Incident calls as needed. Adherence to established OLA’s/SLA’s and a working knowledge of monitoring and support tools.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement, by providing suggestions for process improvements, providing updates to documentation, providing assistance and transfer of knowledge to peers in your area of expertise.
- Respond and assign to all tickets to pre-identified team/engineer within SLA timeline
- Resolve tickets ‘requests’ by working with Product Teams.
- Escalate: In case of specific pre-identified issue types, reach out to the respective SPOCs in the other clusters to remediate/ restore
- Provide Application Support (Linux & Database) in 24*7 Environment
- Monitor and Respond
- nfra alerts
- Logs for failure patterns across customers
- Log alerts for application failures (needs to be automated so need to work with Team to finalize the way forward)
- Monitor jobs running on application. Restart/Restore the job as per original schedule in case of any failure