Company Profile : CSG International
For more than 35 years, CSG has simplified the complexity of business, delivering innovative customer engagement solutions that help companies acquire, monetize, engage and retain customers. Operating across more than 120 countries worldwide, CSG manages billions of critical customer interactions annually, and its award-winning suite of software and services allow companies across dozens of industries to tackle their biggest business challenges and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. CSG is the trusted partner for driving digital innovation for hundreds of leading global brands, including AT&T, Charter Communications, Comcast, DISH, Eastlink, Formula One, iflix, MTN and Telstra.
Company Website : www.csgi.com
Job Position : System Administrator
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CSG International Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For CSG International Jobs 2022 :
The Digital Workplace Applications Systems Administrator I role is responsible for performing maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms. Provides administration and technical support of the internal collaboration tools utilized by the company. Assist in identifying issues and root causes using problem analysis and then implementing temporary or permanent fixes to restore service within the agreed-upon operational level agreements. Keeps informed of emerging technologies and continues to grow technical skills in the Digital Workplace Applications space. Engages other support teams as needed to assist in resolutions to issues, requests, and training.
What you will be doing:
- Administers the systems associated with product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Performs maintenance, installations, and upgrades.
- Administration and technical support of internal collaboration tools
- Assist in identifying issues and root causes
- Manage permissions and access to applications
- Produces system support and user documentation for applications supported by the Digital Workplace Applications team.
- Keeps informed of emerging technologies and continues to grow technical skills in the Digital Workplace Applications space.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships
- Implementing proactive and concise communications
- Acting as a resource to colleagues
- Engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values
- The employee may perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed
Skills Required For CSG International Jobs 2022 :
- 0 to 2 + years related experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications administration, Windows 10, Skype, VOIP, Remedy, JIRA, network printers, SCCM, Bomgar, Jamf, Intune, Microsoft Configuration Manager, email administration, SharePoint, Active Directory, Azure AD, Mobile Device Management, relative security industry standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Awareness of various systems architecture, operating systems, databases, and platform components.
- Excellent problem analysis skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and use professional concepts
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess a self-starter attitude
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay current with emerging trends and technologies in the systems administration field.